Hmmm, I think I know what the answer is Ry but I won't spoil it for everyone else. I do have a question of my own though. How tall is the world's tallest man?
MR K.I have a question for everyone.It is about a game called sim city I think it issss really cool.Has anyone played it and what do they think. From Chris.
Joel the reason why the kangaroo and the emu is on the coat of arms is because they are native to australia and they can only go forwards, never backwards.
hi Mrs Owen i have a website we did last year in technology www.kerpoof.com and you can put on ziptales.Also i can't find the comment thing can you please tell me where it is [in the afternoon it was fun playing hand ball with you:)]
If you use the trick we learnt today in class and highlight the web adress of your site then hold down 'Ctrl' key and click 'c' key to copy.
Then click on the blog to post and hold down 'Ctrl' and click 'v' once you will paste the site here and I will add it to the Delicious site Mikaela :) I hope you work this out or I can show you again on Monday.
Joel the boys have been talking about snakes. Sometimes it's tricky to follow threads (conversations) like this, thats why it is important that we write the names of people that post questions and responses because it will make it easier to find what people are talking about :)
Ben, maybe someone could do some research if they have a world record book at home?
Maybe someone could find out the longest river in the world and the longest river in Australia (which could be posted as an interesting fact in our Australia post!)
Three things that make my life complete Are love, laughter, and you, my sweet The laughter has lasted since day one Loving you darling, has been so much fun.
Adriana, Usually pen licences are given out in year four. Although sometimes if people have beautiful handwriting and are able to use the right joins in running writing they may get one in year three.
If people worked really hard there may be a chance that some children could get a pen licence this year. I know we have some beautiful writers in our grade!
There were seven ladys on a bus. Each lady had a sack. In each sack had one cat and six kittens. There were seven buses. How many cats and kittens all together?
I have 3 questions for you 2 of them I think you will know #1 is what is the capatil of India? #2 what is this the capital of China? #3 How old is the oldest building that is stil standing in the world????
Chelsea The capital of of India used to be called Bombay, but now it's called Mumbai. The capital of China is Beijing. The world's oldest buildings could be underwater pyramids in Japan. They could date back to 8000BC (that is 8000 years before Jesus was born!)
Ethan, the fastest animal is the cheetah. It can run up to 60km per hour! But it can only go its maximum speed for 15 seconds because of its warm coat and where it lives. It's already pretty hot in Africa.
Harrison, If you look at the Flickr badge (where your art work is) underneath it says 'what is this?'
Click that and it opens a little section. Look for 'hfsy3' which will be a highlighted link. If you click this, it will take you to the Flickr page that the photos are stored on.
I hope this helps you, if it doesn't I can show you how to do it tomorrow :)
Jas, Preview means you can have a look at what you have typed up. You can look at your spelling and punctuation and change any mistakes that you may have made :)
Ethan do you want to know the fastest animal on land or in water. i know the fastest animal on land and water.the fastest animal on land is the cheetha.and the fastest animal in water is the mako shark
Harry, I know you told me not to tell the answer to Sophie but I'm going to say it. It is -5 or it could be another way. You could do 5-1-1-1-1-1-5 which equals -5, but sometimes people don't use and understand the -1, -2, -3...
Does anyone know what the bird emblem of Australia is?
ReplyDeleteRy
Hmmm, I think I know what the answer is Ry but I won't spoil it for everyone else. I do have a question of my own though. How tall is the world's tallest man?
ReplyDeleteWas there a bird that could catch and eat a horse
ReplyDeleteNick
WHAT IS THE WORLD'S DEADLIEST SNAKE?
ReplyDeleteTHOMAS
i think the bird emblem is an emu
ReplyDeletehow fast can a tutrtle go in water???
ReplyDeleteNick I know the answer but i don't want to spoil it.
ReplyDeleteI have one to, What is the capital city of Papua New Guinea
Ethan
I think its a black mamba
ReplyDeleteHow many countries are there in the United Kingdom?
ReplyDeleteWhat country is Paris in?
ReplyDeleteMR K.I have a question for everyone.It is about a game called sim city I think it issss really cool.Has anyone played it and what do they think. From Chris.
ReplyDeleteThomas you are wrong. Its a king Brown.
ReplyDeletewhy is there a kangaroo and a emu on the australia coat of arms
ReplyDeletechris is the sim city cool
ReplyDeletechelsea it is France
ReplyDeleteFrance
ReplyDeleteWhat is the capital city of Argenina
ReplyDeleteSeb
ReplyDeleteThe capital of Argentina is Beunos Aries,in
South America.
Joel
ReplyDeletethe reason why the kangaroo and the emu is on the coat of arms is because they are native to australia and they can only go forwards, never backwards.
To Mrs Owen i have a very good website for girls. The website is [ fun and
ReplyDeletegames for girls]. Hope you like the website.
Mikaela
Tom
ReplyDeleteyou were right it is the fear snake.
You are right chelsea.
ReplyDeletefrom JOEL
If i won 1 million dollars i would give some to charity , bank some, give some to my family, give some to different sicknesses.
ReplyDeleteMikaela

hi Mrs Owen i have a website we did last year in technology www.kerpoof.com and you can put on ziptales.Also i can't find the comment thing can you please tell me where it is [in the afternoon it was fun playing hand ball with you:)]
ReplyDeleteAdriana
If you use the trick we learnt today in class and highlight the web adress of your site then hold down 'Ctrl' key and click 'c' key to copy.
ReplyDeleteThen click on the blog to post and hold down 'Ctrl' and click 'v' once you will paste the site here and I will add it to the Delicious site Mikaela :)
I hope you work this out or I can show you again on Monday.
Mikaela you were spost to pot that in ( IF I WON 1 MILLION DOLLARS )
ReplyDeleteokey
good
from joel
Hi Adrianna, Ty for the websites I will try and add them over the weekend :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure which comment place you mean? If we can't work it out over the weekend then I will try and help you on Monday.
Handball was fun especially as it was so nice and sunny outside today :)
Hi Mrs Owen i mean the place where you get to write a comment.
ReplyDeletei will get your answer tomorrow because i am going out.
have a nice weekend:D
Adriana
Hi does anyone know what the flower emblem of Australia?
ReplyDeleteAdriana[have a nice weekend]
Seb
ReplyDeleteYou are wrong the king broun is knowen as the most venamas snake in the world but it is actually the fear snake Tomas was right.
Joel
ReplyDeleteright about what the whole snake thing???
Hi guys how are you going do you Know how old the oldest man in the world?
ReplyDeleteBen
Joel the boys have been talking about snakes. Sometimes it's tricky to follow threads (conversations) like this, thats why it is important that we write the names of people that post questions and responses because it will make it easier to find what people are talking about :)
ReplyDeleteBen, maybe someone could do some research if they have a world record book at home?
ahhhhh! grandparents
ReplyDeleteGrandparents are awesome? Maybe you could tell us more about your grandparents Jimmy?
ReplyDeleteHi does anyone remember the snake in the aussie a to z book?
ReplyDeleteAdriana
Keegan
ReplyDeleteI don't know fast turtles can exactly go but what
I do know is that they can go pritty fast.
HOPE THAT HELPS!!!
Chelsea
ok!
ReplyDeleteHow many bols were used to build the Eyfel tower?
ReplyDeletewhat is the longest river?
ReplyDeleteNick
Maybe someone could find out the longest river in the world and the longest river in Australia (which could be posted as an interesting fact in our Australia post!)
ReplyDeletechelsea i think i now the answer 10001
ReplyDeletejimmy
ReplyDeleteWOW WERE REALY THAT MANY BOLTS USED!!!!!!!
Nick
ReplyDeleteThe longost river is Africas NILE RIVER!!!
Mrs O
ReplyDeleteHave you tried the username and password on ziptales.
:P:P:P:P:P:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D
Mr k
ReplyDeletethe talest man in the world was 8 feeet and 11 inches tall.
What is the talest bulding in Australia? hope u know. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs Owen the longest river is Murray river or Darling river.
ReplyDeleteAdriana
Hi Mrs Owen do we do all all the list in homework for our spelling words or do we do all of the words?
ReplyDeleteAdriana
Hi Mrs Owen can you please tell me the user name for ziptales because I can’t get on it.
ReplyDeleteAdriana
Far out Chelsea! 8 feet, 11 inches? He must be a giant! I'm only 5 feet, 10 inches :-(
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know how tall that is in m or cm?
Who broke the 100m world record in 9.58 seconds?
ReplyDeleteBen
ReplyDeletethe tallets building in Austraila is center point tower.
To Adrianna. What is the capital city of China?
ReplyDeleteAdriana the user name for ziptales is
ReplyDeletefamily09
Hope this helps you, I just logged onto that site from home so you should be able to also :)
WHAT IS THE TALLEST BILDING IN THE WORLD
ReplyDeletewhat is IT TOM
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs Owen ziptales did work. it hink it didn't work before because i did space between family 09.
ReplyDeletethankyou you for telling me:E
Three things that make my life complete
ReplyDeleteAre love, laughter, and you, my sweet
The laughter has lasted since day one
Loving you darling, has been so much fun.
Adriana
I'm glad to hear that it finally worked for you Adriana :D
ReplyDeleteHave fun on there!
Mrs Owen when do we get are pen licens?
ReplyDeleteAdriana
Adriana,
ReplyDeleteUsually pen licences are given out in year four. Although sometimes if people have beautiful handwriting and are able to use the right joins in running writing they may get one in year three.
If people worked really hard there may be a chance that some children could get a pen licence this year. I know we have some beautiful writers in our grade!
Sorry Harrison i don't now what it is but can you tell me please.
ReplyDeleteAdriana
Thankyou for telling me Mrs Owen.
ReplyDeleteAdriana
Mrs Owen
ReplyDeletewho is mrs m?
Adriana
Your very welcome Adriana,
ReplyDeleteMrs M is the wonderful lady that gave all of the students iceblocks last week :)
She was very excited to hear about year three and all the blogging that people have been doing.
Why does a magnify glass make small things big.
ReplyDeleteRiley a magnify glass makes things big is because they a special glass on both sides.
ReplyDeleteAdriana
Hi Mrs Manning i hope you like year3's blog we are glad to have you on seeing our blog.
ReplyDeletekeep liking it:D
Adriana
Adrianna,
ReplyDeleteSince you want to know, the answer is Beijing.
I know this because my cousins live there.
Chelsea,
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid center point tower is not the tallest building in Australia.
Hi Mrs Owen,
ReplyDeletetutpup isen't working because i don't know the screen name because you forgot to give the slip you handed out to peolpe this afternoon.
Adriana
Hi Adriana,
ReplyDeleteI just looked you up. Your user name is GreenTurtle1082 I hope you know the password!
If you don't maybe you could ask mum and dad if you could call a friend and ask them as you should never write your password out in public!
Does anyone out there know this
ReplyDelete2
-(-5) = ?
can you solve it?
by Lucas (seb's brother)
Does anyone know what year they started building Warragamba Dam? :-)
ReplyDeleteMy Opa helped build Warragamba Dam!
Lucas,
ReplyDeleteI'm going to give a clue for your question.
Everyone knows that two wrongs don't make a right. But two minuses do make a pl.....
is it a plus mr k
ReplyDeleteHere's a question for Year 3. Who can guess the answer?
ReplyDeleteDo 2 odds make an even?
Adriana the flower emblem of Australia is the Goldan wattle.
ReplyDeletewhat is the capital city of China.
ReplyDeleteMr K a question for you.
ReplyDeleteCan you reduce this fraction ?
3650
______ = ?
6780
Sophie
ReplyDeletewhat is 5-10=?
Mr K
ReplyDeleteMy sister had a question for you.
There were seven ladys on a bus. Each lady had a sack. In each sack had one cat and six kittens. There were seven buses.
How many cats and kittens all together?
Could someone please ask me a question. Any question. I'm begging for one little question. So please give me one, peoples!
ReplyDeleteHarry
ReplyDeleteI have 3 questions for you 2 of them I think you will know #1 is what is the capatil of India? #2
what is this the capital of China? #3 How old is the oldest building that is stil standing in the
world????
Chelsea
ReplyDeleteThe capital of of India used to be called Bombay, but now it's called Mumbai.
The capital of China is Beijing.
The world's oldest buildings could be underwater pyramids in Japan. They could date back to 8000BC (that is 8000 years before Jesus was born!)
Wow Harrison and Chelsea!!
ReplyDeleteGreat questions and awesome research!
Congratulations both of you Mr K will be proud when he reads this :)
Lucas,
ReplyDeleteWell I'll start by dividing the numerator and denominator by 10. That is easy - I just get rid of the zeros which makes 365/678.
I think that is as far as it can be reduced. Am I correct?
Yes. Harrison and Chelsea have done a fantastic job. Underwater pyramids? Who would of thought?
ReplyDeleteWhat is fastest animal in the world
ReplyDeleteEthan,
ReplyDeletethe fastest animal is the cheetah. It can run up to 60km per hour! But it can only go its maximum speed for 15 seconds because of its warm coat and where it lives. It's already pretty hot in Africa.
Mr K & Mrs O,
ReplyDeleteHow can I look at the year 3 artwork on the blog?
Harrison,
ReplyDeleteIf you look at the Flickr badge (where your art work is) underneath it says 'what is this?'
Click that and it opens a little section. Look for 'hfsy3' which will be a highlighted link. If you click this, it will take you to the Flickr page that the photos are stored on.
I hope this helps you, if it doesn't I can show you how to do it tomorrow :)
Good luck!
Thanks Mrs owen!!!!
ReplyDeleteHarry
ReplyDeleteIsnt Mumbai where all of terorest atacs happend in the tashmahl and that?
Pat
ReplyDeleteif the center point tower isnt the the tallest buiding in the world what is it?
How fast can a emu run?
ReplyDeleteHow big is centerpoint tower?
ReplyDeleteLucas the anser is 5670.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you do when you press PREVIEW and your finishad?
ReplyDeleteJas,
ReplyDeletePreview means you can have a look at what you have typed up. You can look at your spelling and punctuation and change any mistakes that you may have made :)
there are 102 comments
ReplyDeleteEthan
ReplyDeletedo you want to know the fastest animal on land or in water. i know the fastest animal on land and water.the fastest animal on land is the cheetha.and the fastest animal in water is the mako shark
Well done! Mr K
ReplyDeleteDid you Know that the White House was built in 1792!
ReplyDeleteThat was before the 1800's.That is a long time ago!
Audrey,
ReplyDeleteI think there are 294 kittens and 49 cats altogther.
Am I correct?
Harry,
ReplyDeleteI know you told me not to tell the answer to Sophie but I'm going to say it. It is -5 or it could be another way. You could do 5-1-1-1-1-1-5 which equals -5, but sometimes people don't use and understand the -1, -2, -3...