Hmm...the desks are quite a mess! I can't believe the mess all of you made for me! Today is 3 Blues turn to make my room super messy...I wonder if they will make more or less mess?
Hi Mrs Owen, I was about to go on tutpup but i forgot (can’t find the user name and password ) could you please tell me the user name and password on our school blog so i can go on tutpup.
I'm not sure what 3 Red's usernames and passwords are for tutpup. I think Mrs Owen gave you all the same username (except with a different number at the end) and I think you all have the same passwords too.
Court had so much fun getting messy and doing paper mache the other day. Thanks Mrs O for letting 3R enjoy themselves. I can't wait to see the finished product! :)
Getting messy with the kids and doing fun art activies is great...till I see the mess left behind :p It's all worth it when you see them enjoying it so much!
Mr K it's Nicola, i didn't get my homework sheets they weren't in my homework book.I have copied my spelling words from the blog,into my homework book.Is there any other homework i can do over weekend as i carn't find our homework on our chatter?
Hi everyone i played my last game of hockey for the season today , i scored a goal our team won 1- nil i will be in under 11's next season which means alot more running as it's on a full field carn't wait hopefully my Dad's the coach again!!!!Now a few horse show's then softball!!!! NICOLA ******
Nicola, Here is some of the homework... English. You concentrate really hard, your eyes squished tightly together. You're thinking about the world and the things that could make it better for everyone. CLICK go your fingers, slowly you open your eyes and smile. What would you change to make the world better if you could click your fingers magically? Write a 1-2 minute speech about what you think you would change. This will be a two week homework activity which will be due in week 7.
Maths. Find four things in your house or back yard that are symmetrical. Write its name and draw them into your book.
Free choice~
Write a book review in the blog, there are questions there that you may use to guide you.
Think about the class project and do some research on your animal. Print out the information that you find and bring it into class.
Or editing a passage from the homework sheet, which may be written onto the blog or into your book.
Hi Adrianna, The concert was awesome :D Hmm, the most interesting part was Pinks acrobatics all over the stage and in the air. Hope you had a great weekend too :)
Thankyou Mrs O i already done my animal research we went to Bondi and visited my big sister on Sunday,so i didn't do much more homework.WOW Pink would be AWSOME!!!!!!
Why are you leaving Mr K.We will miss you heaps:)My Dad said you are mooving to Melbourne so you can watch more AFL games? My Nanna lives in Melbourne so I might be able to catch up with you:)But not in Winter,its to cold:)
Mrs o my Dad loved all his Fathers day presents, but mostly his sleep in:) NICOLA ********
Nicola, I am leaving HFS because I am moving to Melbourne next year. Tell your Dad that Melbourne will be the place to be when St Kilda win the flag this year!
Hello everyone,, Mr Kennedy, how can you leave Holy Family?? You were an awesome teacher (though I never had you!!!). So this is what you all do during your time at Holy Family?? Make blogs!!! It's an awesome idea!!! It's a great way to learn how to use technology and you can learn many things from talking to your friends and teachers on here!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your time at Holy Family... It's a great school and you're going to wish that you never have to leave!!! Love always Maddy (Riley H's sister)
To year3, my dog had 9 puppies on sunday the 27/9/09 i watched sunny my dog give birth to 1. i had never seen a dog give birth. i thort the puppies where the fur to my dog 3 where in the morning but the rest were born in the afternoon
Good question Marcus! I'm glad to see more brothers and sisters visiting the year three blog. I also think some of our class may know the answer to that question already!
Mr K can we have the air conditioning on please as i am dyinggggg from the heat.Also what is our visitor to year 3's name?I am not at school on FRIDAYor MONDAY as i am flying to Brisbane for my cousins wedding.I am also going to Australia zoo for my BIRTHDAY which is on the Monday.Iam bringing in cupcakes for every one on Tuesday.NICOLA
Hi Mrs Owen, i tried going on my sisters blog website and it didn't work is this the right website http:\\hfschat.blogspot.com.au\? i'ev tried that website but it comes up as something else. if you know the website can you please send it to me.
Hey guys hows it going u all have a good week and see u tomorrow
ReplyDeleteBen :)
to you too Ben
ReplyDeletehi Mrs Owen 5thankyou for the comment post:)
ReplyDeleteAdriana
Hi Adriana,
ReplyDeleteYou've been very busy tonight on the blog :) and your more then welcome, I hope everyone enjoys the comment section :D
I have.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone hope you have a good night sleep.:)
ReplyDeletehi who up:}
ReplyDeletehi everyone how's your homework going, hope you all do well. Hope you have a nice evening Mrs Owen.
ReplyDeleteHow you going everyone see you tomorow at school hop you get lots of sleep and fun and lots of energy for school
ReplyDeleteMrs Owen i am trying to go back to the 1,000 doller story but my computer whon't let me go back there. Can you please help me
ReplyDeleteyou to ry
ReplyDeleteciara try clicking on 'view my complete profile' then 'year 3 chatter'. i hope that helps you.c u tommorrow 3R.
ReplyDeleteGood advice Justin, Ciara I hope it worked when you tried clicking on 'Year 3 chatter' which is on every page you comment on :)
ReplyDeleteIt is so great to see everyone talking, helping and being positive to all classmates :D
Hi everyone.
ReplyDeleteHello eveyone hope you get everything done today.so try your best today.Wish you well.
ReplyDeleteHay chris see you at little lunch.
ReplyDelete2 more days until weekend.I love weekends don't
ReplyDeleteyou.
Hay ry see you at little lunch for a game of bakergone.From Chris
ReplyDeletemy dog is having puppies on October the 3rd
ReplyDeleteMr Kennedy
ReplyDeleteYou are cool and good at sports, I warn next years students that you are mean
Siobhan
ReplyDeletesorry I could't come on the other day I had daning and by the time I got home it was dinner time.
hey guys see u tomorrow. Trent see you tomorrow to hope to have lots of stuff to talk about.
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhhhh homework nooooooooooooooooooooo stop no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ReplyDeleteI thought this was fun homework Joel? Should we do worksheets instead of blogging?? What type of homework is more fun???
ReplyDeleteHope everyone has a graet weekend.
ReplyDeleteAnd the teachers too.
BROOKE
HEY 3R 3B MISS O AND MR K AR THE BEST TEACHERS EVER
ReplyDeleteMISS O WE SHOULD BLOG FOR HOMEWORK INSTED OF WORKSHEETS.
ReplyDeleteTy Tom :)
ReplyDeleteDo you think your parents would prefer you doing worksheets or blogging ??
no
ReplyDeletesome times
ReplyDeleteI like it
ReplyDeleteGuys don't forget full sentences! No what? sometimes you??? and what do you like??
ReplyDeleteThough I must say I love how much the blog is being used everyone :D
Hi Rhino,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great birthday for the rest of the night:D
Adriana
GOODNIGHT class mates i will see you tomorrow.
ReplyDeletei wonder what type of dancing we are going to do tomorrow for sport.
Adriana
ha ali what are the titans coming on ladder.
ReplyDeletehi what is the 2nd deadliest snakein the world
ReplyDeletewho is black snake 1997
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs Owen,
ReplyDeletedo you know any teachers that are talking on our blog escept mrs manning, you and mr kennedy.
Adriana
I like BLOGING I don't like worksheets no worksheets
ReplyDeleteGoodnight everyone i have to get off the computer know but i will talk to you on saturday.
ReplyDeleteAdriana
Hey guys what's up? hope your having a great weekend. :-D
ReplyDeleteI like using the computers for homework but I don't like working on worksheet's in a homework book. :-D
ReplyDeleteI had fun at the party last night, with you Ben.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had fun too!!!
Hi Ciara, hope you are having a good weekend. I am having a good one.!!!
ReplyDeletenoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ReplyDeleteoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
o worksheets
Hi Mrs Owen,
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good afternoon with all the cleaning up the desks and the class room.
<3
Hmm...the desks are quite a mess! I can't believe the mess all of you made for me! Today is 3 Blues turn to make my room super messy...I wonder if they will make more or less mess?
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs Owen,
ReplyDeleteI was about to go on tutpup but i forgot (can’t find the user name and password ) could you please tell me the user name and password on our school blog so i can go on tutpup.
Mikaela.
Hi Mrs Owen,
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great afternoon.See you tomorrow at school.
Mikaela.
what is the screan name for tutpup
ReplyDeleteBen
Jas I had so much fun with u buy.
ReplyDeleteBen
Mikaela & Ben,
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what 3 Red's usernames and passwords are for tutpup. I think Mrs Owen gave you all the same username (except with a different number at the end) and I think you all have the same passwords too.
I'll text Mrs Owen and let her know about it.
Court had so much fun getting messy and doing paper mache the other day. Thanks Mrs O for letting 3R enjoy themselves. I can't wait to see the finished product! :)
ReplyDeleteGetting messy with the kids and doing fun art activies is great...till I see the mess left behind :p It's all worth it when you see them enjoying it so much!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to see the end product too!
Mikaela your username is GreenTurtle1085
ReplyDeleteBen your username is GreenTurtle1084
I hope you both get to see this tonight and get on with no problems!
Have fun!!
Thank you Mr Kennedy and Mrs Owen ,
ReplyDeleteFor telling me the tutpup user name and pass word.
I’m going to go on it tonight. !!!!!!
Mikaela
Wat are penrith comeing on the lader.
ReplyDeleteSorry I can't come to school today I'm sick!
ReplyDeleteI AM IN THE SOOCCER GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDeleteI hope your feeling better Court!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Ethan!!
To Mrs Owen and year 3,
ReplyDeleteSee you's tomorrow at school !!!!!!!!!!
Mikaela
Hello everyonee :)
ReplyDeleteI will see you all at school.
Hope you get better court =]
Brooke is my best friend:D
xoxox
Shannen
Mr K it's Nicola, i didn't get my homework sheets they weren't in my homework book.I have copied my spelling words from the blog,into my homework book.Is there any other homework i can do over weekend as i carn't find our homework on our chatter?
ReplyDeleteHi everyone i played my last game of hockey for the season today , i scored a goal our team won 1- nil i will be in under 11's next season which means alot more running as it's on a full field carn't wait hopefully my Dad's the coach again!!!!Now a few horse show's then softball!!!!
ReplyDeleteNICOLA
******
Nicola,
ReplyDeleteHere is some of the homework...
English.
You concentrate really hard, your eyes squished tightly together. You're thinking about the world and the things that could make it better for everyone. CLICK go your fingers, slowly you open your eyes and smile. What would you change to make the world better if you could click your fingers magically? Write a 1-2 minute speech about what you think you would change. This will be a two week homework activity which will be due in week 7.
Maths.
Find four things in your house or back yard that are symmetrical. Write its name and draw them into your book.
Free choice~
Write a book review in the blog, there are questions there that you may use to guide you.
Think about the class project and do some research on your animal. Print out the information that you find and bring it into class.
Or editing a passage from the homework sheet, which may be written onto the blog or into your book.
Hope you get this before Monday!
Hi Mrs O,
ReplyDeleteHow was the Pink concert on Friday?
Hopoe you had lots of fun. What did you find interesting about the concert?
See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adriana
Hi Adrianna,
ReplyDeleteThe concert was awesome :D
Hmm, the most interesting part was Pinks acrobatics all over the stage and in the air.
Hope you had a great weekend too :)
*Hi Mrs Owen,
ReplyDeletedid she do cart wheels, hand stands and back bends.
See you tomorrow!!!!!
Adriana
Thankyou Mrs O i already done my animal research
ReplyDeletewe went to Bondi and visited my big sister on Sunday,so i didn't do much more homework.WOW Pink would be AWSOME!!!!!!
No cart wheels Adriana, but she does a forward roll in one part :)
ReplyDeleteBondi would have been nice on the weekend Nicola...nice weather, hope you got a swim in!
thats ok chelsea i forgive u.
ReplyDeleteGood night Mrs Owen I'll see you in the morning at school.
ReplyDeleteNight Jas :)
ReplyDeletehi Mrs o like my story so fair about U and Mr k
ReplyDeleteBen :D
Ben,
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to listen to the whole story! Though I think I should be playing the heroine instead of a villan :D
Mr kenerty hears a question for you.
ReplyDelete97-48=___
you anser it.
nooooooooo I can't find info on box jelly fish
ReplyDeleteSo sad that you are leaving next year Mr Kennedy
ReplyDelete:(
Ry you spelt Mr Kennedy wrong!
ReplyDeleteHi guy's hope you have a great day tomorrow because it's fathers day!
ReplyDelete:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Happy Father's day tomorrow for all the year 3 dads!
ReplyDeleteHappy Fathers Day to all our dads, I hope they enjoy the gifts that you made them! You all put so much hard work into them :)
ReplyDeleteWhy are you leaving Mr K.We will miss you heaps:)My Dad said you are mooving to Melbourne so you can watch more AFL games? My Nanna lives in Melbourne so I might be able to catch up with you:)But not in Winter,its to cold:)
ReplyDeleteMrs o my Dad loved all his Fathers day presents,
but mostly his sleep in:)
NICOLA
********
Hi everyone have a good night and see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdriana (:
Hi Ry. I think the answer to 97 - 48 is 49. I worked it out by dong these steps in my head.
ReplyDelete97 - 40 = 57....57 - 7 = 50....50 - 1 = 49
Am I correct?
Nicola, I am leaving HFS because I am moving to Melbourne next year. Tell your Dad that Melbourne will be the place to be when St Kilda win the flag this year!
ReplyDeleteMr K, my Dad said"The Cat's are going to spoil
ReplyDeleteyour party this year"
NICOLA
********
Hello everyone,,
ReplyDeleteMr Kennedy, how can you leave Holy Family?? You were an awesome teacher (though I never had you!!!). So this is what you all do during your time at Holy Family?? Make blogs!!! It's an awesome idea!!! It's a great way to learn how to use technology and you can learn many things from talking to your friends and teachers on here!!!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your time at Holy Family... It's a great school and you're going to wish that you never have to leave!!!
Love always Maddy (Riley H's sister)
HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I
ReplyDeletegot your note and I forget to right this.
Siobhan
Hi Mrs Owen,
ReplyDeletehow do you spell the thing we are doing for a project?
have a good weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
Adriana
Adriana,
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what thing your talking about? You're making a brochure to encourage tourists to come to Australia. Is that what you meant?
Thank you miss Owen for teaching me all the stuff you've tought me and for the results of NAPLAN.You were really helpful to me.
ReplyDeleteFrom Court
Your welcome Courtney! I'm so proud of all of you!! All of year three did there best work and prepared so much for it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations all of you!!
I cant wait untill mufti day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neather can i chels its tommorow cant wait. Second day back in term 4 is my birthday:]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]
ReplyDelete:]:]:]
Hi Mrs Owen,
ReplyDeletehave you put the pictures of the masks on the blog yet?
Adriana
Hi,
ReplyDeleteEverybody, are you all enjoying your pupil free
day.I'm working on my project.
NICOLA
********
Sorry Adriana, I havn't had a chance to add the masks yet, I will try and get them on by Wednesday, but hopefully tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteThe masks looked fantastic! We have so many creative people in year three!
what is the most deadly snake
ReplyDeleteTo year3,
ReplyDeletemy dog had 9 puppies on sunday the 27/9/09
i watched sunny my dog give birth to 1.
i had never seen a dog give birth.
i thort the puppies where the fur to my dog
3 where in the morning but the rest were born
in the afternoon
QUIZ[HIGH SCHOOL MUASICAL]
ReplyDelete1]ARE SHARPAY AND RYAN TWINS
2]WHAT NUMBER IS TROYS BSCETBALL SHIRT
3] WHERE DID GAB AND TROY MEET
Good question Marcus! I'm glad to see more brothers and sisters visiting the year three blog. I also think some of our class may know the answer to that question already!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sara! Your very lucky to watch something like that happen :) Great questions too!
ReplyDeleteHello everybody have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday.
ReplyDeleteI got twenty runs at cricket!
ReplyDeleteMr K can we have the air conditioning on please as i am dyinggggg from the heat.Also what is our visitor to year 3's name?I am not at school on FRIDAYor MONDAY as i am flying to Brisbane for my cousins wedding.I am also going to Australia zoo for my BIRTHDAY
ReplyDeletewhich is on the Monday.Iam bringing in cupcakes for every one on Tuesday.NICOLA
Ethan thats realy go is that your highest run ever
ReplyDeleteBen
can anyone tell me what they are doing for their project!
ReplyDeletei am doing Fiji!
*Hi Mrs Owen,
ReplyDelete*How are you going? Mikaela just told me that this website still egsisted.
*From Adriana SEE YOU AT SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!
Hi Adriana, Yes this link will stay around for a long time :) You should look at your sisters link and teach them how to comment on there too !!
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs Owen,
ReplyDeletei tried going on my sisters blog website and it didn't work is this the right website http:\\hfschat.blogspot.com.au\? i'ev tried that website but it comes up as something else.
if you know the website can you please send it to me.
from Adriana
Hi Adriana,
ReplyDeleteYou have the website right, you just need to get rid of the .au part. so it is http:\\hfschat.blogspot.com
Have fun !