
You are sitting on your lounge at home watching television comfortably when your favourite show finishes. You groan loudly in disappointment as the news starts. You decide now would be a great idea to grab something to eat. As you go into the kitchen you hear the words 'In breaking news today someone has won 1 million dollars, this person is...' Bang! The kitchen door closes after you. You jump in fright as your mother starts screaming. You rush back to the lounge room. As you enter she looks at you and squeals "YOU JUST WON 1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!" Your mouth drops open and you ask her "Me???" She just nods her head speechlessly. Pretend this is you...you just won 1 million dollars...how would you spend it? (Don't forget to use full sentences and write your response into your homework book first. Try and get a bigger person to check your spelling and punctuation first)
Happy blogging
Mrs Owen :)

If i won 1 million dollars i would spend it on a car for Dad it would be a red car.
ReplyDeleteOkey I won a million dollars I would spend it on a house , car , get a DS and help my mum and dad pay the BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIf i had won 1 million dollars i would scream and go on a nice summer holiday.I will also spend it on some other importent things too of course:)
ReplyDeleteAdriana
That is sweet thinking about your family Ry. After you got your family something special can you think of anything else special that you would get for yourself?
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of important things Adrianna? Wow Joel, what a lucky mum and dad to have bills paid off. It's good seeing people thinking about family as well as themselves :)
ReplyDeleteAnd i would get a big statue in the garden it would be 2 metres tall.
ReplyDeleteI would buy my own mini air force for kids because it might be fun because some kids would like to fly a plane,from Chris
ReplyDeleteif I won $10000 I would go shopping and spend it all on clothes.
ReplyDelete$1,ooo,ooo i s a lot of clothes Chelsea, is there anything else that you can think of spending your money on?
ReplyDeletespead your money on a tv!
ReplyDeleteIlike it chris
ReplyDeleteGuys don't forget to write in full sentences and use capitals and full stops.
ReplyDeleteA big flat screen T.V sounds like a great idea Jimmy :)
Wow...a million dollars...if I had that much money I wonder how many Zooper Doopers I could buy for the students at our school!
ReplyDelete$1000000 ?.
ReplyDeleteI would buy a basket ball team
or flat screen T.V
I can't remember which one, what do you think???
buy them both keegan
ReplyDeleteI would...............
ReplyDelete1. Buy a sports car.
2. Buy a house.
3. give the rest of my money to my family.
I would also support schools that need funding and pay for my mummys book to be puplished!!!
ReplyDeleteIF I WON 1 MILLION DOLLARS I WOULD SPEND IT ON NEW CLOTHS,NEW SHOES,NEW JOULERY,MAKEUP AND A SUMMER HOLIDAY AT HAWAII,QUEENSLAND,JAPAN AND BUY A NEW HOUSE BY THE BEACH.
ReplyDeleteI WOULD ALSO HELP MY MUM AND DAD PAY THE BILLS
ReplyDeleteI think Hawaii would be on my list if I won as well Siobhan!
ReplyDeleteI would buy a phone then half the wrest with my family so they can enjoy it too.:]
ReplyDeleteIf i won a million dollars i would become the owner target and buy all the toys.
ReplyDeleteNick
I all buy nothing I will give it to the poor people.
ReplyDeleteIf i won a millon$ i would spend it on a flat tv,go to Hawaii and to buy a tennis court.:D
ReplyDeleteIf I won 1 million dollars I would buy a sports car, a Winnebago, go on a holiday for a year, build or buy a five storey house and mainly do
ReplyDeleteeverything in the world.
If I won $1000,000 I would go on a big a holiday all over America with my family, buy my mum a brand new car and buy my dad a new car
ReplyDeleteBen :)
I think we all must need a good holiday, everyone seems to have that one written down. Ben I think Jimmy has the right idea...don't forget to stop in at Hawaii if you win some money one day :)
ReplyDeleteWell done guys you are all doing fantastic posts!
If I won 1 million dollars I would go on a holiday to Queensland to meet the Titans and build a football field in my backyard.
ReplyDeleteIf i won 1 million buckaroos i'd buy a lambagini ,buy a house then save all the rest then put it in my bank.
ReplyDeleteBrooke
If I won 1 million dollars I would buy a new car
ReplyDeletefor Janina, mum and Alex. I would buy dad a hotrod and me and Maddy new clothes and a puppy dog.
If I won a million dollars I would buy a Audi R8, a hampster, a dsi and go on a family holiday to Queensland !
ReplyDeleteIf I won 1 million dollars I would give half to the poor and the other half to my family plus me. I would buy my sisters a DS, my mum some makeup, my dad holden car stuff and myself manly clothes and DS games.
ReplyDeleteIf I won one million dollars I would give some money to charity. I would get a house make over. I would go on a holiday to Canada and Italy. I would get a new car for mum. I would have a party with family and friends. I would get Eliza a new double bed and I would get me a DSI, a playstation a WII and a new double bed.
ReplyDeleteI hope all your wishes come true Year 3!!
ReplyDeleteIf I 1 million I would buy a Ds and Bugutti.
ReplyDeleteIf i won 1 million i would by my daddey
ReplyDeletea monaro.
If I won a 1oooo dolers I would by a bogaty sports car.From Chris
ReplyDeleteIf I 1 million I would go to Italy and Malta.
ReplyDeleteIf I won a million dollars I would:
ReplyDelete# give half to the poor people
# share it with my family
# give some to my friends
# share with my cousins
# share with my Uncles, Aunties, Zia's and Zio's
# give some to people in hospital
If I had a million dollars I would give some to the poor. The left over money I would buy my mum and dad their dream home and pay their bills. I would help my family with one million dollars
ReplyDeleteIf i won $1,000,000 I would buy a double decker house near the beach. I'd also buy a cleaning lady for my mum and buy a DSi and give the rest to the poor people and to my mum and dad.
ReplyDeleteOh nice Riely, a cleaning lady would be a huge help to your whole family! I think that would be a good investment in making your family happy :)
ReplyDeleteand the school bill
ReplyDeleteI want a dsiiiiii
ReplyDeleteRemember full sentences guys, it will make it easier for us to follow the thread :)
ReplyDeleteIf I won a million dollars, I would buy my own plane, and fly around the world giving food, water and money to the poor.
ReplyDeleteIf I won a million dollars, I would buy myself a red farari and my own laboratory and become a scientist.
ReplyDeleteIf I won a $1,000,000 What would I spend it on?
ReplyDelete*First I would spend it on my dream house.
*Secondly I would help my family.
Nicola
if i won $1,000,000 millon dolers i would spend it on $1,000,000 backagong
ReplyDeleteIf I won $1 millon dollars I would spend it on a Ford XR8 ute,buy a house,buy a big T.V,go on a holiday and save the rest in the bank
ReplyDeletehow good james
ReplyDeleteI don't think there would be any money left over after all that spending James!Do you?
ReplyDeleteNicola
I wouldn't buy Manly clothes I would buy Penrith clothes and lots of them!
ReplyDeleteNicola
If i won 1 million dollars i would...
ReplyDelete*give some to mum & dad.
*give some to my sisters.
*take my family on a nice holiday.
*Buy clothes.
*And put some in my bank for when i grow up and be an adult.
Adriana
Harry,
ReplyDeleteWhat would you do in your science laboratory? I also like your thinking about buying the plane and helping the poor. Would there be room for me in the passenger seat?
Riley H,
ReplyDeleteWhy would you need to buy your Mum a cleaning lady when you could be helping her for free! If you need extra practice you can clean the staffroom every lunchtime if you like ;-)
Mr K
ReplyDeleteIn my laboratory I would make some cures for people and animals who are sick and make crystals and do experiments. And yes, there would be room for you in my plane!
If I won a million dollars I would take a snow-skiing holiday to St Anton in Austria.
ReplyDeleteOhh my gosh, if i won 1 MILLION DOLLERS i would give half to my family, and my half i would by :
ReplyDelete* Clothes
* Shoes
* Give to the poor
* Put some in my bank
* Buy a hot pink Ferrari
* Buy a house by the beach
xoxShannen (: