
We all love working with computers, but sometimes they can be confusing or difficult to use. So I decided to make a special place for computer related questions and statements. These may include things that frustrate you because they are confusing. You may want to learn how to do something on the computer or it may even be something that you really dislike about computers. If we can, we will try and help you out.
Happy blogging :)
Mrs Owen

I like computers because I like to type and play games. I also like to talk to my friends on email and on the year3 blog!
ReplyDeleteAdriana
I like computers but some times . I get confused with spelling . TRENT
ReplyDeleteComputers are little bit hard I would like to learn how to type fast on the computer.
ReplyDeleteComputers are awesome but I hate it when they muck up and when they die.
ReplyDeleteComputers are awesome to work on because there lots of things to do such as tutpup, year 3 chatter and more. I love computers it’s so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteTupup is confusing sometimes because when you finish a game sometimes it goes where it’s gone to the page that it can’t go back to the Tupup . It gets confusing sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI don’t like it when all popups come up and viruses come up in the middle of something on the computer. And I like typing and playing games.
ReplyDeleteBen
I get confused when things pop up saying you have won a holiday.
ReplyDeleteMikaela.
My spelling because I’m not really good with my spelling.
ReplyDeleteI like computers because it has internet and you can play games.
ReplyDeleteI would like to now how you past from Microsoft word and onto blog
ReplyDeleteI do not like when computers do not work because you can not get on when you want.
ReplyDeleteI get confused with tup pup and the password and username , I like playing tup pup even though I get confused . I don’t like it when the password doesn’t do it.
ReplyDeleteSmart Kiddies is confusing when it comes up on home page and log in. But I like getting websites to go on at home because instead of going on something where I am not learning I can learn with fun games. And I am happy we have computers at school.
ReplyDeleteBy Sara
Computers are awesome to work on but I don’t like when the computer turns off by its self. I also get a bit confused with the blog where you do the copy and paste part.
ReplyDeleteI don’t like computers because I get confused on the computer about when you need to log on and when I have to type on the words.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I get confused if it goes onto something else.
ReplyDeleteI don’t like when comprehend and red or green lines comeup on the screen.
And I don’t like when weird symbols come up.
And how do get rid of them?
I don’t like when you write on the blog spot and when you write it deletes and then you have to start all over again.
ReplyDeleteComputers are awesome to work on but there anoughing Because they take so long to load and I don’t like that
ReplyDeletethe red lines come up when you spell it right.
From Rose
I don’t like when goes white and it said internet explorer can not display webpage. I also don’t when a box comes up and you have to press the x or press close .
ReplyDeleteCourt and Ry, if you write out your post in a word document when you have finished you can copy and paste to the blog by following the directions below.
ReplyDeleteYou should highlight your sentences and hold the 'Ctrl' button down and press the 'c' key once- this will copy what you have written.
Next go to the blog go to the comment part where you wish to paste, click in the post box and hold down the 'Ctrl' key down again and press the 'v' key once- this will paste your comment.
Hope this works :)
Livi the red lines tell you when you have a spelling mistake and the green lines tell you when you have a mistake in your grammer, sometimes this is just because you have hit space bar twice :) The symbols are a function to help some people typing and we can turn that off :)
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN NOT TRUS IT !!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can not trust what Joel?
ReplyDeletethe computer
ReplyDeleteThere is a lot of things that you can not trust on the internet, that is one of the reasons I have set up the Delicious site to add fun safe sites for you to use :) Maybe this is what you meant Joel?
ReplyDeleteI have a good one www.cyberquoll.com.au.
ReplyDeleteit shows safety and good stuff on line
ReplyDelete:):):):):)
ReplyDeleteI find this anoing!!!
ReplyDeletePROBLEM
The internet explorer can not desplay web page.
SOLUTION
click on the 2 green arrows on the top of the screen:D:):D:):D:):D:)
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
ReplyDeleteLOL
YOU TO CHELSEA :D
ReplyDeleteyou 2 Enya!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:):p:d:):p:d:)