Year 3 Reflection

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Super-Roo of Mungalongaloo by Osmar White

Think about The Super-Roo of Mungalongaloo and the characters Dr McGurk, Super Roo and Kathie Khan.

What was your favourite part of the story?
Why was it your favourite part?
If you met Super Roo or Dr McGurk what would you ask them and what do they think their answer will be?

Happy blogging :)
Mrs Owen

9 comments:

  1. If I meat super roo I would ask plitle for a ride.I think he will say yes.from chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favrote part of super-Roo was whenthey were told they would be EXTERMATEED!!!!!!!!

    It was my favrfovrote bit because I was wondering
    what would happpen next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite part of the story was when Dr. Mcgurke can hear a real kangaroo talking to a human.


    And if I met Super Roo I would ask him if I could have a 24 hour ride and sleep on him.
    If I met Kathy Cairn I would ask her what her feelings would be about crossing the Dreaded Deadi Bone desert.
    If I met Dr. Mcgurke I would ask him what he thought about hearing a real kangaroo talk to him.

    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adriana,

    I think that Kathie Khan would reply that she would be excited about being the first camel to cross the Deadibone. I also think that she would be a little bit scared, but she wouldn't tell you because she would be to embarrassed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite part so far is when Dr McGurk tricks Super Roo into helping him by 'loaning' him his sporran!

    I think the question that I would ask Dr McGurk would be~

    Using three words describe how you felt when you jumped into the water?

    Who can think of what his answer would be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite part was when Super-Roo said to Mr McGurk he shouldn't be drinking from Willer Waller Waterhole and then Mr McGurk got a big fright, because he had never heard a kangaroo talk before.
    If I meant them I would say that their really funny and I like the story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. RELAX,COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!
    ************************************


    NICOLA!!!
    ***********

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Nicola,
    Hearing other peoples words are always interesting I wouldn't have chosen 'comfortable' although that is exactly what it would feel like :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris you made a spelling mistake it is meet.
    *********************************************
    NICOLA!
    *********

    ReplyDelete