Year 3 Reflection

Monday, August 10, 2009

Grandparents Day

On Friday we celebrated Grandparents Day. We all would have had differnt feelings and experiences on the day. Some of us had grandparents there, others had other family members. Think about your day and who made it special. What made it fun? Write a sentence about something you will always remember about Grandparents Day in year 3.

Mrs Owen.


39 comments:

  1. Grandparents Day was fun and exciting because there was lots of grandparents.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Sophie's comment was good, but having my sister and mum at Grandparents Day was great too.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Grandparents Day because it feals weird when Mr Kennedy put ash on my face. The part where we had to give the origami daffadil to any Grandparebt was good.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandparents day was so special to me because my mum and dad could also come .Grandparents day was so fun because everyone started singing the song and started clapping.

    Mikaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. On Grandparents Day we did Oliver Twist. It was fun rehearsing and getting our clothes ready for the big day. My Mum,Taryn and Max where there but my Grandparents couldn't make it.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thing I liked about Grandparents Day was that everybody liked our act. Another thing i liked about Grandparents Day was the book fair.
    Alessandro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your face looked very grubby Scott. But then again, doesn't it always look grubby???? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI MIS OWEN I think all of the comments are good thegrandparents comment was the best by

    ReplyDelete
  9. On Friday the 7th it was Grandparents Day.On Grandparents Day we performed Oliver Twist.It was fun performing and putting on makeup.But after wardswe gave the Grandparents hand made flowers by year 3.Mrs Owen helped us make our flowers.It was fun making flowers aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grandparents day was great because all of my grandparents were there. It was great. My favourite part was the book fair.my favourite performance was Grease.

    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  11. On g.p. day was fun because we got to go to the book store and got to do our performance in front of lots of g.p.s and I got to go with my Nan house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grandparents Day was fun and cool because everyone had a good time. My Nanny,my big cousin and her baby came to watch aswell as my mum and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grandparents Day was fun because my Mum,Dad,Bella and my Uncle Paul were there.
    My little sister liked the Year Two's.
    I'm sad because my Grandma and Poppy weren't there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grandparents day was so cool.I wish I could do it again.I felt proud of all of us.From CHRIS

    ReplyDelete
  15. GRANPARENTS DAY WAS the FUNNIEST Grandparants DAY ever.I liked RIPPING holes IN my SHIRT.I felt cold when mr k placed ash on my forehead
    TOM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gp daywas fun because it felt wierd when we put ashes on our face and the girls looked like they got shockedby electricity.I also liked it when it was bookfair becauseI got Captain Underpants.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favourite part was the bookfair because i got a finger pointer and my nan was there.I love my grandparents because they love me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Grandparents Day was fun because my sister
    put makup on all the girls faces.

    My favourite parts of Grangparents Day wear Pick a Pocket or Two and I'd do Anything.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like everyone's comments but my favouite thing about Grandparent's Day was half of my family came to see me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Grandparents day was the best.It was so special because my mum & dad were there and my Grandparents were there.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  21. I liked grandparent's day because my mum and my sister were there.I got to go to the book fair.It felt funny when Mr k rubbed ashes on my face and I got to go home at 1:30.James.

    ReplyDelete
  22. GRANDPARENTS DAY....
    Gp day was fun because my nana and pa,mum,Hayley and Lana all came.
    My sister Lana took pictues with my camera.
    I love my Grandparents because they give every thing to me and we go shopping.
    I rememder when we were smiling and singing and my Aunty was looking when I was dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I liked Grandparents Day because I was Fagan. My costume was a green suit.I had my normal school shoes on.I was Fagen because we were doing Oliver Twist.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The thing I liked about GrandparentsDay was that everybody liked our act.
    Another thing I liked was lot of people were there.
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like Grandparents Day because I can go on stage and preform and I can make my nanny and other Grandparents happy.livi

    ReplyDelete
  26. The things i thought that were special about Grandparents Day is that my grandparents day,mum and dad could come and watch me act and dance to Oliver Twist. And i was very excited and had lots of fun!!
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  27. Grandparents Day was special and fun because
    Mum and nunna were watching me act.
    I was so excited at the end I wanted to
    do it again.
    From Rose

    ReplyDelete
  28. Grandparents Day was so fun becaus our Grandparents got to watch our show and have recess and lunch with us. It was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Grandparends Day was special because my grandparents came and they watched me dance.
    Dancing was very fun. We had to wait until it was our turn. When we were getting ready we messed our hair up and put makeup on.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think all of the comments

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sophie, I think you posted before you finished your sentence, maybe you could try reposting?

    ReplyDelete
  32. G.P. day was heaps cool but I got butterflys when I did my item because every one was looking at me.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think all of the comments are really good.
    My mum said Zane was the cutest at grandparents day.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi yr3 i think your grandparents day item was the best.

    from maddison.B/scotts sister

    ReplyDelete
  35. I loved the efforts that all of the children and teachers went to for Grandparents day. I really enjoyed every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for commenting on our blog Maddison. You are welcome anytime. I thought Year 5's item was fantastic too. GO GREASE LIGHTNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Aunty Jan couldn't make it to Grandparents Day because there was a funeral on. PS Ben, I'm sorry your Grandparents couldn't make it to Grandparents Day.

    ReplyDelete