Year 3 Reflection

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome to Term 3

This term we will start to develop our technology skills further. One of the ways we will do this is by having some homework activities using this blog. You may have to post an answer or use the Delicious site to find a website to work from. The Delicious site holds many of the websites we use in class or in previous homework activities. You and your family may like to use this to find fun learning places. If you have a special site you and your family likes using, you may give it to us to put onto the site.
Happy Blogging!
Mrs Owen

11 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to hearing all the great comments and ideas that Year 3 post on our blog.

    I think it might make homework more fun and it will give all you kids practice at typing, writing and THINKING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Homework is fun because we get to go on the computer and do fun things on there.
    I LOVE IT :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think when miss owen said happy blogging it was funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. today we had dancing I got realy hot after that we played poisonball I was sweting.But........... after that we gotn ZOOM ice blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! That was a nice surprise for everyone wasn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs Owen

    IT COOLED ME RIGHT OFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the handball rules are you need to take it out and you will get straight back in.because its fair to every body. To have fun with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chelsea you get the same feeling when you play soccer charlie

    ReplyDelete