Year 3 Reflection

Friday, October 23, 2009

What is the best sport or hobby and why?


What do you think is the best sport or hobby?
The most important part of answering this question is to explain why. Don't forget to use sentences with capital letters, full stops and conjunctions. The words 'because, so, and' may help explain why your sport or hobby is the best!

You can ask your class mates questions about their choice and even try and explain why yours is better!
Happy Blogging
Mr K

18 comments:

  1. My favourite sport is dancing because you learn more steps and you get to have lots of fun!!!!!


    My favourite thing in dancing is tape!!!!!! (my tap exam is tomorrow (sunday))


    adriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite hobby is dancing too.

    I LOVE TO DANCE SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!


    adriana

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favourite hobby is cricket. I love cricket because i get to smash the ball over the fence and hitting people by acident in the head. I love going wicketkeeper because i want to follow in my dad's footsteps. I love bowling because I love geting wickets by bowling people out



    that is my hobby

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite hobby is cricket. I love cricket because I get to smash the ball over the fence and sometimes hitting a boundary. Some people say they would prefer to watch the grass grow than watch cricket but I love playing and watching the cricket on TV and at the SCG. My team is the Glenmore Park Redbacks U/9 and my favourite team I love watching is the Aussies and the NSW Speedblitz Blues. My favourite player is Ricky Ponting, the Australian Captain. He is a great batsman and leader. I love going wicketkeeper because I want to follow in my dad's footsteps and be a great wicketkeeper - maybe the next Adam Gilchrist!. I love bowling because I love getting wickets by bowling people out. Cricket is an exciting game that I love playing with my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you like to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all my hobbies,Karate,Softball,Hockey but
    most of all I love riding my horse Macky and going to horse shows.NICOLA

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like football because you can score lots of tries

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite hobby is dancing because you get fit and have fun.You can also make new friends there. I like dancing at the concert in front of people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MY FAVROT SPORT IS DANCING BECAUSE ITS FUN AND IT GETS HARDER EVERY YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So all the girls seem to love dancing. You guys should see me dance - I taught Michael jackson everything he knew!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my favorite spot is soccer but I hurt myself realy bad last night but it is still my favorite sport
    Ben:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favourite sport is soccer because I score lots of goals and a good attacker.

    My favouite hobby is ds because I am very good at Pokemon Dimond and Dinosaur King.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite sports are soccer, cricket, touch and athlectics

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of my favourite sports is football.I like it because you can run.You can kick or catch the ball.If you score you get 4 points and if you kick a goal you get 2 points.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favourite sport is SOCCER!!!! It is the best because you play in a team and it is great exercise. It is also the best because you make lots and lots of friends. I would like to play a game of AFL too, maybe with the Swans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favourite sport is basketball because you get to run around and get fit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr K not all girls do dancing,i think dancing is fun but i prefer a team sport,but i would like to see you dance like Micheal Jackson .NICOLA*** *******

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favourite sport is NETBALL,DANCING,SOCCER,ATHALETICS,ICESKATING and ROLLERSKATING and Mr K as if you taught Micheal Jackson everything he knew.I`m sure that I`m a better dancer than you.Most girls are better dancers than boys but boys are better football players than girls,thats a fact.

    ReplyDelete