If Australia did not exist,i would be heart broken as i love our country.But if i had to choose a place to live in other than Australia,i would live in Hawaii.I would hit the beach's, swim all day and then relax on the sand.
If Australia didn't exist I would live in England because I could still play football,soccer rugby union and tennis.I could vist old castles from history and still speak English.
If Australia didn`t exist I would be so upset because I love our beautiful country Australia.If I had to live somewhere else other than Australia I would live in Hawaii because there's really beautiful beaches and lots of sunny weather.
If Australia did not exist i would live in Malta because that is a country i want to learn about.
ReplyDeleteadriana
If Australia didn't exist the country i would live in is Austria. I would want to live in Austria because there is lots of snow.
ReplyDeleteMikaela
If Australia did not exist,i would be heart broken as i love our country.But if i had to choose a place to live in other than Australia,i would live in Hawaii.I would hit the beach's, swim all day and then relax on the sand.
ReplyDeleteIf Australia didn't exist I would live in Hawaii because there is lots of beaches to swim in and have a house on the water.
ReplyDeleteIf Australia didn't exist I would live in England because I could still play football,soccer rugby union and tennis.I could vist old castles from history and still speak English.
ReplyDeleteIf Australia didn`t exist I would be so upset because I love our beautiful country Australia.If I had to live somewhere else other than Australia I would live in Hawaii because there's really beautiful beaches and lots of sunny weather.
ReplyDeleteIf austraila didn't exsist i would live in Amercia because i could play gridion . Live right next to Disneyland.Go there every day.
ReplyDeletewhy do peaple pick hawaii
ReplyDeletewhy not in a space stion
looking for pluto.
Joel, are there beaches in space?????
ReplyDeleteNickola & Joel:
ReplyDeleteI dont think there are beaches in space but it would be reaily fun
because there is no gravity & u can just float around& do what ever u want.
But if our country Australia i would live in America because it is a free rich & devloped country
chelsea