If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to America and go to Disneyland.I would love to go on all the rides and have lots of fun seeing all the exciting things.
This is one bug i would love to catch!!I would head straight for America,first stop would be Disneyland.I would stay at Disneyland for a month,i would go on every ride even the big scary ones as they are the best.I would also want to see all the shows and meet all the characters.After all that i would fly all around America and see other places like,The Grand Canyon,Los Vegas,The Rocky Mountians,there are heaps of other places i would keep travelling untill i had seen all of America.
If I could go on a holiday I would go to Queensland. At Queensland I would go to Water World, Wet and Wild and Dream World. At these places I would go on all sorts of roller coasters and other rides.
I would go to EastTimor & donate stuff that i dont use any more.Next stop Paris and i would go to lots of shops & stay in expincive hotels.Then canda because it looks intresting.
If i cought a bug i would fly to Malta because i would like to visit the beaches.
ReplyDeleteadriana
If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to America and go to Disneyland.I would love to go on all the rides and have lots of fun seeing all the exciting things.
ReplyDeleteIf I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Beijing in China, because my cousins live there.
ReplyDeleteThis is one bug i would love to catch!!I would head straight for America,first stop would be Disneyland.I would stay at Disneyland for a month,i would go on every ride even the big scary ones as they are the best.I would also want to see all the shows and meet all the characters.After all that i would fly all around America and see other places like,The Grand Canyon,Los Vegas,The Rocky Mountians,there are heaps of other places i would keep travelling untill i had seen all of America.
ReplyDeleteIf I could go on a holiday I would go to Queensland.
ReplyDeleteAt Queensland I would go to Water World, Wet and Wild and Dream World.
At these places I would go on all sorts of roller coasters and other rides.
I would go to Queensland because i can go to Dreamworld, Wonder bros movie world and Water world just like Justin
ReplyDeleteI would go to EastTimor & donate stuff that i dont use any more.Next stop Paris and i would go to lots of shops & stay in expincive hotels.Then canda because it looks intresting.
ReplyDeletechelsea