Think about your dad and all the things he does for you. Write a prayer for dad. Thank God for the many things that dad does and says. You can write some of the fantastic things that your dad does for you if you like. Invite dad to see what you have written for him.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

PRAYER FOR DAD
ReplyDeleteDear God,I would like to thank you for my great Dad.He is the best Dad ever he is always working
hard for our family.My Dad still makes time for us,he comes to all my sports events.I love my Dad because he is funny,strong and clever.I am so glad that my Dad is my Dad.Thankyou God for choosing my Dad,I feel very blessed.Amen.
NICOLA
********
dear god,thank you for my dad, because you chose the right one,because he is always is there for me,he plays with me and he saves time for us,and works hard for us all or we woulden`t have most of these things,and I`m proud for him to do these things
ReplyDeleteAmen:D
Dear God,
ReplyDeleteThank you for my Dad, I will always love and be nice to him. I love my dad because he plays footy, cricket, soccer, handball, cards and board games with me. My dad looks after me when I am hurt and when I am sick. Sometimes he lets me go to with him and when he needs to do jobs he lets me help him. He is a kind dad to me. AMEN;)
Beautiful prayers Nicola, Olivia and James! You are very lucky to have such special dads!
ReplyDelete