Year 3 Reflection

Friday, November 6, 2009

WHAT IF????


What if you could spend a million dolllars to improve HFS.  What would you spend it on and WHY?

9 comments:

  1. If i had 1,000,000 dollars to spend to make our school a beter place i would:

    make our toilets bigger so we could have more cubiculs,
    build a fence like the big black ones out the front, around the back so no balls could go over it & make a big music auditorium & free lessons & concerts so we could learn instrments.I would make the doors in the infants toilets wider & longer so no one could look in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a million dollars to spend on HFS, I would buy 20 laptops for each class. I would build a big pool. I would build a new library. I would buy new sport equipment and make the oval bigger and plant some new plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i had a million dollars to improve hfs i would get bigger class rooms so every class would have a sharde area because so everyone can fit and noone is left behind a table and gets in trouble because who ever it is was behind the table.

    adriana

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i had a millon dollersi would spend it on new class like 7 8 9 1 0 11 12

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had a million dollars I would buy a pool, tennis court, and indoor sports.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had a million dollars I will make our school have year 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.More computers and I don't want the construction to go on. We might be able to save money and the rest of the money goes to east Timor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i had a million dollars to spend to make our school a better place i would:

    Put an in ground pool in so on hot days we can go for a swim.I would get bigger classrooms for everyone so they can have more room to move around.I would make the oval bigger and put nice trees and plants in to make it be more shady.I would put a bigger car park in so on special occasions like grandparents day there is more room for people to park.

    Mikaela

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what awesome ideas you all have about improving our school! Very considerate of Joel to send some of the money to East Timor, after our East Timor day I wonder if anyone else had that thought?

    ReplyDelete
  9. If i had 1 million dollars to spend on hfs i would build bus shelters.I would also put seats in the shelters.Then i would start on a great big hall with a/con,a stage with lighting,lots of music instuments so we could have a big band.Then a indoor sports hall to play soccer,handball,netball,cricket inside out of the sun or rain.The rest on back oval,tree;s,bubblers,shade areas and seats.

    ReplyDelete